Department of data science vision
To be a centre-of-excellence by imbibing state-of-the-art technology in the field of Computer Science and Engineering, thereby enabling students to excel professionally and be ethical.
- Adapting best teaching and learning techniques that cultivates Questioning and Reasoning culture among the students.
- Creating collaborative learning environment that ignites the critical thinking in students and leading to the innovation.
- Establishing Industry Institute relationship to bridge the skill gap and make them industry ready and relevant.
- Mentoring students to be socially responsible by inculcating ethical and moral values.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To apply skills acquired in the discipline of Computer Science and Engineering for solving societal and industrial problems with apt technology intervention.
- To continue the career in industry/academia or to pursue higher studies and research.
- To become successful entrepreneurs, innovators to design and develop software products and services that meet the societal, technical and business challenges.
- To work in the diversified environment by acquiring leadership qualities with effective communication skills accompanied by professional and ethical values.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Analyze and develop solutions for problems that are complex in nature by applying the knowledge acquired from the core subjects of this program.
- Ability to develop Secure, Scalable, Resilient and distributed applications for industry and societal requirements.
- Ability to learn and apply the concepts and construct of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Deep learning, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Cloud Computing, etc for any real time problems.
Ph.D. Guided /Ph.D. Awarded during the assessment period while working in the Institute
|S.No.||Guide||Name of the Research Scholars||Dept.||Institution||Year of Regn.||Course Work Completed Y / N||Pre- PhD Viva-Voce Y / N||Submitted Final Thesis Y / N||Year|
Number of quality publications in refereed/SCI Journals, citations View all
|Academic year||National||International||Patents||Copyright||Edited Books||Book Chapters||Citations|
|Conference||Journal Articles||Conference||Journal Articles||Applied||Granted||Applied||Granted|
|S.No.||Name of Lab||Qty||Configuration/Specification||Software|
Students placed in various